The School day(please note the timetable will be amended in Sep'20 due to COVID19):
8.45 am School doors open and early morning work begins
8.55am Register is taken
9.00am Lesson 1 – usually Guided Reading or Arithmetic
9.30am Lesson 2 – usually English/Maths
10.30am Morning break time
10.45am Lesson 3 – usually English/Maths
11.45am Lesson 4 –usually SPAG, handwriting or whole school/singing assembly
12.15pm Mile a day/Jumpstart Johnny
1.15pm Lesson 5 – Topic, Science, Music, Art/DT, Computing or PE/Creative Arts
2.15pm Lesson 6 - Topic, Science, Music, Art/DT, Computing or PE/Creative Arts
3.15pm End of school day
We expect that all pupils will attend wearing the school uniform and that all items of uniform will be marked clearly with the child's name. Items of school uniform may be purchased from ‘The Print Lab’ on Rabans Lane or 'Bucks School Wear Plus' on Southern Road.
The following uniform is expected:
- Grey skirt or pinafore/grey trousers/shorts
- White shirt (stiff collar shirt or blouse. Blouses must be of a suitable design to wear with a school tie).
- Purple clip-on tie
- School sweat shirt or cardigan
- Smart black low heeled shoes not black trainers
In the summer term children may wear:
- Polo shirt (with school logo not plain white) with no tie
- Purple/white summer dress
- Grey shorts/culottes
It is expected that all children with hair beyond shoulder length should have it tied back at all times.
All children are required to have a change of clothes for P.E. Children should wear the school PE kit as follows:
- Purple polo shirt with school logo
- Black shorts/netball skirt
- Trainers for outdoor use
- Track suit for colder weather. We do not specify any colour
It is expected that all pupils will have the following items in school everyday:
- A water bottle
- A pencil case with stationery items such as pen, pencil, ruler, glue stick, rubber, sharpener.
- A coat