Ofsted inspection in June 2023
Overall effectiveness = Good
The quality of education = Good
Behaviour and attitudes = Outstanding
Personal development = Outstanding
Leadership and management = Good
We are very pleased that the behaviour and attitudes of the children was highlighted as a real area of strength for the school. The children here make me incredibly proud to be the Headteacher and I'm so glad that this was evident so clearly to the inspectors. The personal development we offer here for the children is also a massive strength. Our curriculum goes above and beyond the National Curriculum as we offer so many amazing experiences with our trips, WOW days and school events such as the Public Speaking Competition and Bedgrove's Got Talent!
The last time the school was inspected, the school was Good in all four areas so I'm very pleased we have improved in some areas which is testament to the hard work the teachers and students put in every day.
- Pupils behave exceptionally well around school and play together with kindness and consideration during social times
- There are warm, respectful relationships between staff and pupils
- Leaders have high ambitions for all pupils to achieve well
- Leaders’ passion for all pupils to develop a love of reading is reflected in the strong reading curriculum
- Children have excellent attitudes to learning, seeking to make positive contributions whenever possible
- Rich experiences develop pupils’ social, moral, spiritual and cultural understanding
Please find below our most recent OFSTED report and a link to OFSTED parent view where parents/carers are invited to share their views about the school their child attends.