Welcome to the 'Pupil Parliament' page
Our Pupil Parliament will be made up of one member from each class within our school alongside our Head Boy and Girl and their four Vices. We will have a total of 23 members of the Pupil Parliament.
In September class representatives made their speeches through videos or saying their speech to their class. Each classroom had a voting station so their peers could vote for their chosen representative.
Head Boy/Girl and their Vices had to write a letter to Mrs Greco to explain why they would be amazing for the role. Senior Leadership looked through all of the applications and made the important decision.
Our Pupil Parliament members are:
- Head boy - Orson
- Head girl - Enya
- Deputies - Orlaith, Aimee, Felix and James
3LP - Harry 3JP - Alvin 3LT - Ania 3AH - Darcey
4CT - Izzy 4LC - Lucy 4AL - Phoebe 4RR - Grace
5MA - Zahra 5VK - Thoshani 5HA - Charlie 5LA - Harry
6KH - Harry 6KL - Deebika and Thomas 6HS - Elizabeth 6MC - Zak
Our main focus last year was to:
- Fundraise for the school and both local and national charities. Pupil Parliament members had to research local and national charities that are important to them and their families and report back during our meetings. We then decided which charities we wanted to support.
- Improve parking outside of the school by encouraging pupils to walk to school where they can or park further away and walk a proportion of the journey.
- Support the school to improve teaching and learning even further by completing learning walks in to different lessons with members of the SLT. Feedback is then provided to teachers from members of the Pupil Parliament.
During our meetings we also provide feedback from our class on different aspects of the school.
Friday 25th September - Macmillan Coffee Morning - Children were invited to bring in cakes for their morning snack. We also invited staff to a bake off. We raised £453.88.
Mrs Flynn - Winning cake
Pupil Parliament Tasks
Please can you create a Children In Need poster so this can raise the awareness of the day. Key points to include;
- Children to wear Be Bright Be Seen clothes
- £1 donation
- Games will be taking place during break time - each game will cost 50p
- Crack the code – 50p
- Pin the bandana on Pudsey – 50p
- Find the difference – 50p
Posters to be in by Friday.
Thank you Mrs Makepeace